1. Who is this retreat for?
Amazing and accomplished women who are interested in having fulfilling careers and fulfilling personal lives.
2. When and where is the retreat?
October 17 – 19, 2014
Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, 1610 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89011
3. What is included in the registration cost?
You will get your money’s worth and then some! Your registration includes:
- 3 days, 2 nights at the fabulous, Mediterranean-inspired Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- Spacious hotel accommodations overlooking the lake or the Italian gardens
- Delicious meals
- Small group networking activities
- Unique and interactive leadership development to transform your life
- Discounts at the award-winning spa
The only things NOT included are airfare, ground transportation, and spa treatments.
4. What should I wear?
This is a retreat about reclaiming your authentic self – wear WHATEVER you want. Feel the need to sit around in a ballroom gown? Go for it! Want to accentuate your sassy sweatsuit with a devastating pair of Louboutins? Do it, Diva! The reality is that we’ll be sitting a lot and moving around some. Be comfortable and casual. (Note: the temperature averages for Las Vegas during this time are typically 78F in the daytime and 60F at night.)
5. Will there be wireless internet access at the retreat?
Yes, yes, yes. We’d be lost without our digital toys. There is free wireless internet access in your hotel room and in meeting spaces.
6. What is the refund policy?
Due to the special nature of this event, should you need to cancel on or before September 12, 2014, you will receive a 50% refund of your fee. Starting September 13, 2014, payments are non-refundable. However, in the spirit of generosity, we encourage you to transfer your seat to another amazing, deserving woman.
7. Is this retreat open to men?
No. We love the fellas, but this experience is just for us girls. Don’t worry, we’ll have fun, life-changing programs available to you sooner than you think.
8. If I choose the double occupancy room option, will you assign me a roommate?
No, you know your friends better than we do. If you have someone that you would like to room with, please enter her name in the appropriate space on the registration form. She must do the same when she registers and we’ll take care of the rest.
If your indicated roommate has not registered by September 10, 2014 then your registration will be cancelled and you will be given the option of re-registering at the single occupancy rate.
9. I want to pay with a credit card, not Paypal. How do I do that?
That is definitely not a problem, you do not need a Paypal account to register. Once you hit the payment button, there is a space for you to enter your credit card number. We accept all major credit cards.
10. I have more questions. Who should I contact?
Send any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org