What do your favorite professional athletes, singers, and actors have in common? They all have reached the top of their games by honing their natural talents with the use of a coach. Swing coaches, defensive line coaches, vocal coaches, and acting coaches are considered business as usual in these industries. But coaching isn’t just for celebrities. In fact, over 70% of Fortune 1000 and Global 500 Executive Team members have worked with a coach (High-Impact Executive Coaching study, Executive Development Associates).
So why would superstars, corporate and otherwise, invest time and money in coaching?
They know that it provides focused, customized development with an added dose of accountability that makes the change stick. It’s like having a personal trainer for your dreams and aspirations. If you are truly serious about achieving your goals, coaching is the most effective tool you can use to make it a reality.
Are you ready to take your natural talents to the next level? Working with a coach may be right for you if you:
- Have your sights set on the corner office, or maybe just the next promotion.
- Want to start your own business, or grow an existing one.
- Are planning your next career move post-baby, post-retirement, post-recession, or post-<fill in the blank>.
- Feel stuck in your career but aren’t sure what else you want to do.
- Are ready to stop talking about your dreams and start making them happen.
Executive Success Playbook
There’s no question that you’re successful, but are you achieving the things that you REALLY want in life? The pressure of demanding work expectations and family responsibilities leave little time or energy for you to focus on your future. You’ve spent late nights at work, survived crazy bosses, navigated office politics, and delivered against your work targets again and again. All the while your personal goals have sat on the backburner waiting for the day that you finally prioritize writing that book, starting that business, or running for office.
You’ve paid your dues, don’t you deserve to live a fuller, happier life?
The answer is a resounding “YES” for you and all of the other executives that we’ve been able to help. In working with us you’ll finally have a career that satisfies your wallet, your ego, and your spirit and as a bonus, still have the time to enjoy life.
The Executive Success Playbook package will help you design a career strategy that gives you a more fulfilling life, including:
- Clarify your vision –the impact that you want to make, the ways that you want to spend your time, and what you REALLY want personally and professionally
- Partner with your coach to find solutions for real-time challenges that arise with your team, customers, senior leadership, or family
- Energize your internal and external networks to better protect you from organizational and political shifts while helping to attract new opportunities
- Create a strategic plan for achieving your career and life goals that allows you to work smarter, not harder
To learn more about the Executive Success Playbook package and how you can join, click here.
Career Pivot Package
Is it finally time to move into your dream job? Are you ready to take your talents and apply them to work that gets you excited? No job is perfect, but there’s no reason to waste another moment in a career that isn’t fulfilling.
It’s not too late.
It’s not a crazy idea.
You aren’t too old.
You don’t have to put your financial goals at risk.
You don’t have to be 100% sure about what you want to be when you grow up.
Pivoting into a new career can be scary. We can help.
Together we’ll build your escape plan. You’ll be poised to move into a career that unleashes your full passion and potential, working with people that you enjoy, making an impact in the ways that matter most to you.
The Career Pivot package will help you move towards the work that you are meant to do and life that you envision, including:
- Understand how different elements of your career impact your health, happiness, and ability to achieve the life that you’ve always dreamed of
- Brainstorm career options that reflect your values, passions, and motivation
- Create a custom job search strategy that isn’t overwhelming
- Energize your internal and external networks to attract new opportunities
- Develop a compelling career pivot story that helps you bridge the gap between your experiences and your new career path
- Help you survive better in your current job while you are working on your career pivot
To learn more about the Career Pivot package and how you can join, click here.